Do you specialise in ante/post-natal training? Are you dedicated to helping new and expectant mothers stay active and healthy throughout their pregnancy and after the birth? Then you’re just what we’re looking for!
Being an ante/post-natal Personal Trainer within Virgin Active is more than just a job. It’s about empathy, understanding and support. You’ll be guiding new and expectant mothers through their pregnancy, creating effective and beneficial sessions to keep them on track. You’ll also get to deliver quick starts and PT Intros to support new members’ individual needs and promote activity on the gym floor to get maximum exposure and really build your client base. We’ll expect you to work hard to seek out and deliver your own regular sessions too.
- Working with clients and members to make an impact and achieve life changing results
- Using your specialist qualification to design suitable and rewarding sessions to support new and expectant mothers
- Motivate and inspire your clients to achieve their targets and goals, by creating tailored engaging and unique sessions
- Build your reputation and client base by promoting gym floor activities
- Talk to members on the gym floor about Personal Training, and what you have to offer
- Deliver member inductions and client sessions to reach and exceed your personal targets
What’s in it for you?
- No rent fees, tier payment for every client session delivered, meaning the more you deliver, the higher your hourly rate!
- Employed position; pension, uniform & paid holiday (30 days pro rata) + birthday bonus day off on us!
- Dedicated Manager to support you to build your business, reputation and client base
- Opportunity and support to develop you into a Master Personal Trainer
- Continued Professional Development (CPD); huge discounts on courses through our partnerships with top industry experts
- Yearly exclusive VA Live showcase event, with leading industry experts, seminars, workshops and loads of goodies!
- Complimentary gym membership for you & a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products & services
What we can’t live without?/Our people/About you:
- REPS Level 3 qualification in Personal Training
- REPS Level 3 Ante/Post Natal qualification
- Genuine understanding/interest in client needs and a desire to coach and inspire.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and become part of our squad!
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (55)
Personal Trainer Bradford, Cottingley, Guiseley, Harrogate, Leeds on April 20, 2018 Full Time