London – London | Fitness & Wellbeing | Salary: 20,000 to 45,000 | Employed – Permanent (Variable) | Personal Trainer
This Summer we are refitting our gym with new tech and equipment, meaning that you will be training clients on brand new, best in market equipment. This growth and development in the club means that we will be looking for driven and inspiring Personal Trainers to join us. So no matter where you are in your PT career, we want to hear from you!
Did you know?
- Nuffield Health PT’s don’t pay rent or a fee to train clients
- We make sure that you earn in your first few months, by offering a base salary for gym hours while you build your client base
- We offer in house CPD accredited courses which count toward CIMSPA membership
- We have some great studio space and a swimming pool so that you can offer swim fit, classes and space off the main gym floor to train your clients
- We pay holiday, contribute toward pension and offer health insurance amongst loads of other great benefits
- We train and induct our new PTs in a structured programme, to set you up for success
- You will have access to working with key specialists such as Physiotherapists, Physiologists, Nutritional Therapists and GP’s
On top of offering some of the latest innovations on our gym floors to work with, we also offer online PT payment systems to help grow your business or latest equipment to support your clients training.
If you have great communication skills, are CIMSPA Practitioner or REPS Lvl 3 registered and are as excited by PT as we are, then drop us your CV and application.
(We’ve put aside a few days over the Summer to meet with applicants, so don’t worry if you have holiday or commitments coming up, there’s enough availability to go around!)
There’s nothing more personal than health and wellbeing. So at Nuffield Health, we deliver truly personalised experiences. With a network spanning hospitals, clinics and medical centres, Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, and specialist services including physiotherapy, we take great care of people through connected healthcare. Our unique approach makes a huge difference for our people too. As Britain’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, we invest every penny in our services and staff. So you’ll have more time and greater scope to do what you love.
Nuffield Health is committed to equal opportunities in the recruitment, training, and development of our employees. We have a duty to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for disclosure on successful candidates.
Offerd Salary£30,000 - £50,000