Duo – Sales and Membership Representative – Role description
About the business:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities (not limited to) :
- Enquiry handling across all locations
- Converting enquiries to Trial or Full Members
- Identifying, creating and developing Corporate relationships and strategic partnerships
- Lead generation
- Developing relationships in the areas around all locations
- Assisting in the new Member and Trial experience
- Using and maintaining our Prospecting system
- Ensuring all assigned admin tasks are completed and databases are kept in good order
- Following the Sales systems in place
- Meeting the required productivity levels as well as outcome measures
- Contribution to marketing and promotion schedule and content
- Representing and communicating the Duo brand
• Managing Director and Club Management
Desired Experience and ideal candidate characteristics:
- Previous experience of Sales within the Fitness Industry is preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Previous use of a Prospecting system and MindBody preferred but not essential.
- Goal – orientated individual, with the ability to work towards targets
- Proactive and motivated to go the extra mile in pursuit of the overall company aims
- Well-presented with excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for
- An understanding of the Duo brand and how to represent this
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Versatile and adaptive
£16-£20K basic salary (based upon experience) + Uncapped Commission (OTE £32K)
Commission is calculated on the total number of Trial Memberships sold in excess of a targeted hurdle each month.
For each Trial Membership sale completed above your hurdle each month you will receive £50 commission per unit value.
For each Full Membership unit sold directly (without first joining as a trial Member, being a former Member or joining online without prior interaction) you will receive £75 commission per unit value.
Unit value is the determined value by the company of the Full Membership type or Trial Membership type.
Commission payments will be paid monthly in arrears
Offerd Salary£15,000 - £20,000