Personal Trainer Jobs in London
So, you’re interested in personal training jobs in London… we are so glad you found us! Whilst here at The Fitness Associates we pride ourselves on gathering and sharing intel on all job types in the fitness industry, personal training is something we are really passionate about. We would love to help you find your perfect personal training role here in London.
As you may know, there is a huge market for personal training in London, but it is also quite a competitive field. There are loads of fully qualified personal trainers who are all likely to be applying for the same jobs you are; what makes your application stand out? Here are some quick ideas to get you thinking:
- What makes you different to all the other personal trainers in London?
- Do you have experience working with a certain type of clients?
- Do you train your clients using a specific style or methodology?
- Do you have a background in sports or fitness that will help you relate to particular groups?
- Are you looking for a role as an employee or a freelancer?
- Are you willing to travel to your clients, or is there a specific location where you will train?
- Do you run group fitness classes or do you prefer to work one-to-one with clients?
- Do you incorporate nutrition, mindset or unconventional methods into your work?
- Do you have any additional qualifications that help you differentiate yourself?
Once you have the answers to these questions, you can start to think about how you will position yourself and define your brand as a personal trainer. These are important steps to complete as we all know that developing a name for yourself in the industry is a sure-fire way to ensuring you are fully booked out.
Where should you start to look for a stellar personal training role in London? Here at The Fitness Associates, of course! As we have mentioned, we are committed to sharing with you, the most exciting personal training roles, with credible employers who have local, national and international brands.
Use the tips above to make sure that your CV and cover letter are aligned with your brand and targeted towards your ideal role – then start applying. Don’t be scared to highlight your points of distinction. They could be the difference between remaining in the job queue and securing your dream role!